An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Wiltshire County Football Association who are seeking an experienced administrator to co-ordinate our Coach & Referee Education Programme.
Mission Statement: “To LEAD Football within Wiltshire. To Listen Educate Administer and Develop the game.”
Specific areas of work:
• Co-ordinate the Wiltshire County FA Coaching & Referee Education Programme annually to best serve our volunteer workforce
• Ensure all courses are operated in accordance with FA Education and 1st4sport requirements
• Be pro-active and communicate effectively with our customers on a daily basis by e-mail and by telephone
• Positively raise the profile of our Coach & Referee Education Programme, including promotion of all opportunities on our County FA website, e-newsletter, through social network and local media
• To support the delivery of the Wiltshire County FA County Strategy in partnership with key partners
The successful candidate will be driven and committed to developing grassroots football within Wiltshire. They will have excellent communication skills and place high importance on customer service and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude. They will be motivated to work individually and within a team and be willing to work flexible hours as and when required. The successful applicant will be based at the Wiltshire County FA headquarters in Swindon.
Please refer to the role profile for more details or for an informal discussion about the role please contact Adam Greaney (Senior Football Development Officer) on 01793 486047 or 07956 212301.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter demonstrating how you meet the requirements of this role. Please also complete the Equality Monitoring Form and return all the above documents to:
Adam Greaney, Wiltshire County FA, Units 2/3 Dorcan Business Village, Murdoch Road, Swindon, SN3 5HY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org marking all correspondence ‘Private & Confidential’.
Please note that the closing date for applications is 5:00pm Wednesday 8th June 2016. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 15th June 2016
Wiltshire County FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Read more at http://www.wiltshirefa.com/news/2016/may/vacancy—football-development-administrator#cZxXBthEbofWc0TB.99