In the event of a postponement being required, please follow the process outlined below. Note that if the process is not followed in full, the request will not be acknowledged or processed. This process will help reduce workload and unnecessary communications.
ALL fixture postponement requests must now be sent to the League Administrator by email to Julie Doyle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Important note: A fixture is not deemed postponed until the League Administrator approves the request, either by confirmation email or updating the fixture in Full Time. In the event that a pitch is unplayable, teams are still required to inform the league administrator via email BEFORE the fixture is due to be played.
Requesting a LEAGUE MATCH OR LEAGUE CUP MATCH postponement.
The request can only be made by email and should be sent to Julie Doyle (email@example.com)
When sending your email please follow the process below:
- In the subject line please include Age Group, Home Team, Away Team & Fixture Date.
- In the message, please be clear with your reason for request and which team you represent.
- If citing player unavailability due to school activity, please ensure you include confirmation from the school where they list players involved. Only confirmation from the school is acceptable.
- Please include your opponent’s coach and/or secretary to ensure there is transparency between all parties.
- Ensure to copy to the referee appointments team into the firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can pre-advise the appointed referee that a postponement request has been made, however do not stand down the referee until the NWYFL have approved your request.
Requesting a COUNTY CUP MATCH postponement.
Please send your request to the County FA and copy email@example.com into the request, this is so the league can make any changes to league games that will be required as a result of the postponement.