NORTH WILTS REGISTRATION GUIDELINES SEASON 2016/17
For the new season please note the new process for registering your players both new and existing.
League Registration contacts by age group
Gerald Kent U7-U8 firstname.lastname@example.org
Colin Nunn U9 – U10 email@example.com
Jason Rawlins U11 firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Doyle U12-U18 email@example.com
1. Enter details onto fulltime using your team administrator access via fulltime.
2. Please add all relevant details in the boxes provided online. This now becomes the
registration record for each player.
3. Send only the proof of date of birth to the relevant registrations secretary, this can be
scanned/ e-mailed, once accepted, will be deleted.
4. Send the team sheet, with all relevant boxes completed into the relevant registration
secretary as a true record of who you are registering, this can be e-mailed.
5. Once the registration has been approved with the fulltime entry, proof of date of birth and
team sheet being accepted as correct the player will show on fulltime against your team.
6. Any players that do now show means that they have yet to be approved.
EXISTING PLAYERS PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED WITH THE NORTH WILTS LEAGUE, SAME TEAM
OR NEW TEAM FOR THE SEASON.
1. Send in only the team form with the players listed that are joining your team for the season,
please ensure that you complete all relevant details on the form. Most importantly who they
have played for in the previous season/s, and the contact information for the person
completing the form. This can be e-mailed.
2. If the previous team information is not provided it makes it difficult to locate your players
and may delay the re-registration.
3. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED PLAYERS ONTO FULLTIME. THIS WILL
WASTE YOUR TIME AND OURS.
4. Once we have processed the team form, the players will show against your team in fulltime
once the re-registration has been completed.
5. Any players not showing have yet to be re-registered and may be in a query pile. Any queries
will be directed to the person that has completed the team form by e-mail.
All teams must have a minimum number of players registered by the 14TH August 2016 as per league
rules. Any team failing to have minimum players signed on will be subject to an admin charge of £20
Ages 7 & 8’s Minimum number is 5
Ages 9 & 10’s Minimum number is 7
Ages 11, 12, 13’s Minimum number is 9
Ages 14-18 Minimum number is 11
Any players not showing on fulltime will be in query status, please ensure that you check regularly to
ensure all your players are showing prior to season kick off on the 4th September 2016. Please
ensure that you check and respond if required to the registration secretary to enable us to sort out
any queries and get the players approved as quickly as possible. Please also note that any players not
showing for whatever reason are not eligible to play.