The NWYFL are supporting the referee recruitment drive by agreeing to fund 50% of the training course fees for next 2 events being run by the Wilts FA*. The full details of the scheme are as follows:
- The course fee will be paid in full to the Wilts FA
- The Individual must complete the course and pass subsequent exam
- The individual must join the NWYFL Referee Pool and officiate a minimum of 7 fixtures for league to be eligible for the rebate
- Matches which take place after training but before exam count towards the 7 game criteria.
- The rebate will be paid directly to the individual once conditions have been met.
- The offer is restricted to the following FA Basic Referee Course only:
- 24th October held at Beversbrook, Calne
- 18th November held at Grange Park, Swindon
If you are interested in this opportunity then please:
- Click here to visit the Wilts FA course list and enroll/pay
- Contact Darren Howell (email@example.com) the League that you have enrolled and to which course
If you have already registered to one of these training’s but wish to take advantage of the discount by joining our league contact Darren Howell (firstname.lastname@example.org)