FAO: all NWYFL Managers & Coaches
Please note that the following safeguarding rules are in force for the 2018/19 season:-
1, All coaches/managers must have a valid FA CRC
2, All coaches/managers must have valid FA Safeguarding
3, At least one coach or manager must be present all training sessions & matches with FA Emergency Aid. Best practice is for all coaches to hold an up to date FA Emergency Aid qualification.
4, All coaches must have their photo (passport type) added to FA Whole Game. Click here for guidance on adding a photo. It is each coach / manager’s responsibility to ensure their photo has been uploaded. Club secretaries may have access to do this on your behalf (if you have not yet accessed your FAN profile) but please check with your Club Secretary if this has been completed.
Only coaches with the above items are allowed in the technical area or to be involved at training.
A maximum of three coaches are only allowed in the match day technical area.
All remaining coaches on match days & non-qualified adults (including parent helpers) must be behind the respect line.
Coaches/managers that need to renew their FA Safeguarding can do this online rather than attending a course.
Please find below Emergency Aid course dates:-
- 24.07.2018 6:30PM, Beversbrook Sports Facility, SN11 9FL
- 30.08.2018 6:30PM, Lydiard Park Academy, SN5 6HN
- 11.09.2018 6:30PM, Laverstock & Ford Sports Club, SP1 1QX
- 25.09.2018 6:30PM, Stanley Park Sports Ground, SN15 3RP
- 27.11.2018 6:30PM, The Wellington Academy, SP11 9RR
Please find below Safeguarding course dates:-
- 13.09.2018 6:30PM, Beversbrook Sports Facility, SN11 9FL
- 13.11.2018 6:30PM, Laverstock & Ford Sports Club, SP1 1QX
- 15.01.2019 6:30PM, Lydiard Park Academy, SN5 6HN
- 05.02.2019 6:30PM, Stanley Park Sports Grounds, SN15 3XB
- 28.03.2019 6:30PM, The Wellington Academy, SP11 9RR
To book onto these courses or for further information, please visit http://www.wiltshirefa.com/coaches/development-and-courses
Chris Dean, NWYFL Child Welfare Officer