As a Charter Standard League, we require all our Clubs to achieve Charter Standard and for Clubs that already have it to then pass the Annual Health Check. Therefore we are taking this opportunity to remind everyone of the CS Annual Health Check – % of Coaches Members of the FA Licensed Coaches Club Criteria:
To support all clubs with the completion of the Charter Standard Annual Health Check please find below some details in relation to the FA Licensed Coaches Club. This is relative to the below two criteria points that is currently being phased in and will display at the top of Stage 3 when completing the Annual Health Check.
- 50% of eligible coaches to be members of the FA Licensed Coaches Club when completing the annual health check
- 90% of eligible coaches to be members of the FA Licensed Coaches Club by the 2019/20 season
The FA Licensed Coaches’ Club scheme aims to raise standards in coaching across the game by ensuring that coaches keep their training and qualifications in date and up to date. If coaches meet the criteria they can become a member. The membership period runs seasonally from 1 August – 31 July.
Membership of the Licensed Coaches Club gives coaches the access to a host of resources. Session plans, practices, advice, guidance and masterclasses from some of the best coaches around can help coaches deliver the best possible football experience to their players.
What will coaches receive when they join the club?
- Official FA Coaching Licence ID card
- 20% Off FA Education National Courses
- Free ballot to win x2 tickets for England home matches
- Access to new online CPD courses and FREE local accredited CPD training events
- Access to The FA Licensed Coaches’ Club, members only website.
- Free access to The FA’s new coaching area, Football Coaching.
- Discounts off Wembley Stadium Tours, accommodation at the Hilton St George’s Park & Perform at St George’s Park facility hire.
- Access to official FA Licensed Coaches’ Club merchandise.
- Competitive group rates for Personal Accident and Civil Liability Insurance
- Access to official FA Licensed Coaches’ Club merchandise
To join the FA Licensed Coaches Club it is free for coaches and they need to meet the following criteria:
- FA Coaching qualification.
- In date FA Safeguarding Children qualification.
- In date Emergency First Aid qualification.
- In date CRC check.
Once completing the sign up coaches need to complete CPD hours annually as follows to allow them to renew their FA Licensed Coaches Club Membership annually:
- Level 1 & Level 2 coaches – 3 hours
- UEFA B & UEFA License coaches – 5 hours
- The hours can be completed via online workshops & physical workshops that are delivered across the season all over the County and in partnership with local leagues.
Coaches can sign up to the FA Licensed Coaches Club by clicking here and please feel free to share this post with all coaches within your clubs.